At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We're on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world's most successful public companies and institutions - and we are growing at an incredible pace. We're on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That's where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what's possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!The gig.
This position will be responsible for the accurate processing of payroll for all full time and part time employees across Canada, the USA, UK and Denmark, in accordance to fixed payroll deadlines. This a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment within a collaborative and supportive team. Focus is on accuracy and efficient processing whilst providing remarkable service to our internal stakeholders. This position reports to the Team Lead, Global Payroll & Benefits.
- Accurately prepare global payroll and benefits for all company employees as per region and status specific payrolls
- Collect and verify a variety of payroll-related information (direct deposits, taxable benefits, salary changes, vacation entitlement, etc.) and submit to our payroll provider (ADP) in a timely manner
- Prepare payroll taxable benefits on a quarterly basis for staff incentives
- Prepare various payroll journal entries and accruals
- Reconcile payroll totals and ensure all remittances for payroll deductions and contributions, are made on a timely basis
- Work in conjunction with the Team Lead, Global Payroll & Benefits to ensure employee records are accurate and up to date
- Support the annual compensation review and adjustment process
- Assist with year-end procedures
- Respond to inquiries from employees and government agencies
- Run monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting for People & Culture and Finance
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data in HRIS and other platforms as well as leveraging the system to increase operational efficiencies.
- Maintain all benefit programs including processing enrolment, terminations, amendments
- Post-Secondary education in a related field
- Knowledge of payroll accounting; Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification is an asset
- Experience with payroll systems is an asset
- 2-3 years of payroll experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel including V-lookups, Pivot table and conditional formatting.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, initiative, proactiveness and ownership of the role
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Canadian and US federal & provincial/state payroll legislation; experience with UK payroll legislation is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills and an investigative approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service approach in relating with employees and colleagues
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and GSuite
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orce
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We're thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact .