At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We're on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world's most successful public companies and institutions - and we are growing at an incredible pace. We're on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That's where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what's possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!The gig.
Our Talent team is expanding and we're looking for someone to come help build the craft of sourcing and employer branding at Q4. We're a fast and scrappy team who have a chance to make an amazing impact at a fast growing company. We're looking for an experienced sourcer with a keen interest in employer branding to help us continue to build out this incredible company.
- Previous experience in a technical talent sourcing role
- The ability to handle multiple searches across different departments
- Strong technical fluency and customer centric focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical and goal-driven approach
- Strong knowledge of the Toronto tech community
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- You enjoy solving problems and enjoy doing so creatively
- Tenacity to continue iterating on a search to find just the right person/people for a role
- Positive and self driven attitude
- Strong collaborator and strong attention to detail
- Identify the right people for open roles at Q4 by using our ATS - Lever
- Use LinkedIn and other resources to build strong diverse candidate pipelines
- Assist the Recruitment team in reach-outs and candidate experience
- Mentor the team on new sourcing techniques and Hiring Managers alike
- Build boolean searches and streamline our current sourcing process
- Work with Recruiters to create unique and creative reach outs
- Help build the community and culture at Q4
- Look for opportunities to better our processes -- we appreciate fresh eyes and are always looking to improve
- Elevate the Q4 talent brand in the industry by partnering with organizations, campus, and professionals.
- Create hype about Q4's culture internally and externally on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Partner with the marketing team on the brand strategy
- Partner with internal departments on creative initiatives to drive candidate engagement
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orce
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We're thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact .