At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We're on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world's most successful public companies and institutions - and we are growing at an incredible pace. We're on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That's where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what's possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!The gig.
The Product Marketing Specialist role will drive our GTM efforts across our fast growing and innovative events portfolio. Combining strong communication skills with strong technical aptitude this role will work across multiple groups at the company to drive GTM efforts, grow revenue and increase adoption of technology across various audiences in the capital markets.
- Understand products and services inside and out to deeply understand how Q4 provides value and supports client needs.
- Deliver on go-to-market through close alignment with product managers, developing training materials for sales/channel, and collaborate with other marketing groups for key initiatives (digital campaigns, events, etc.)
- Deliver ongoing training to sales and client experience to drive understanding of products
- Build engaging and captivating multimedia content for promoting product portfolios.
- Engage in release process to stay on top of all marketable features and products as they come to market and be prepared to support the communication rollout as required to launch
- Work cross-functionally with departments, including sales, marketing, and product management to synthesize and evangelize compelling messages to external and internal audiences.
- Learn the competitive landscape to help arm sales and product management with insights into strengths and weaknesses.
- Measure and report on key performance metrics.
- Has 1-3 years experience in product marketing, product management or content marketing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Capital markets experience/knowledge a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while delivering on key initiatives.
- Curious, proactive and collaborative.
- Be a business leader in training; own the message, the positioning, the materials and success.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orce
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We're thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact .