At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We're on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world's most successful public companies and institutions - and we are growing at an incredible pace. We're on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That's where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what's possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!The gig.
This is an exceptional opportunity to participate in a new initiative and growing team at Q4. The Content Analyst is responsible for updating and maintaining a database of institutional investors by conducting telephone interviews and extensive internet research. Candidates for this role should be able to analyze and interpret financial market content (Fact Sheets, KIIDs and Prospectuses) and be prepared to ask detailed, probing questions. A significant portion of time will be spent conducting online research and updating our internal database of buy-side contacts and institutions. As a member of the Content Research Team, you will be a key contributor to Q4's efforts to deliver capital market intelligence through a combination of quality contacts data and cutting-edge technology.
- Update and maintain the contact database with qualitative content on institutional investors by conducting online research to identify and analyze inconsistencies
- Complete telephone interviews with investment professionals using obtained information to identify data gaps; conduct these calls with a combination of professionalism, knowledge, and confidence
- Communicate with clients on personal requests in a timely and professional manner
- Look for areas of continuous improvement and efficiency that can benefit the overall team
- Collaborate with other researchers and teams to improve workflows and database functions
Desired Skills, Education & Experience:
- Self-starters with determination to find detailed content
- Idea driven individuals who embrace change
- Superb attention to detail, with organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong, professional, personable, and proactive telephone skills
- Knowledge of/interest in capital markets and institutional investing
- Knowledge of various regulatory filings, newsflow, and investment community sources is a plus
- BA/BS degree an asset
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orce
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We're thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact .