At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We're on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world's most successful public companies and institutions - and we are growing at an incredible pace. We're on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That's where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what's possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
The Senior Director, Talent Acquisition & DEI will lead talent acquisition, employer branding and DEI for a high growth company. This is both a strategic and hands on role. It's a chance to build new tools, refine processes, shape structure, optimize technology and influence the organization through strong relationships and gravitas. Certainly, this role will have a big impact and requires an experienced leader that has scaled, built and has a proven track record of leading teams.
The ideal candidate will have "been there, done that" experience when it comes to scaling companies, and gets energized by a fast paced environment. A good sense of humour is also a must because we have fun doing the hustle!
- Develop and architect the talent sourcing acquisition strategy globally to enable scale.
- Lead, coach and develop a fabulous team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Design and implement a world class experience for candidates and hiring managers ensuring a superior experience along the journey.
- Develop dashboards, reporting and analytics to measure talent acquisition performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with functional leaders to identify future talent needs; apply workforce planning experience to forecast future needs.
- Develop robust recruitment channels including social media, employee ambassadors, talent community building, and agencies.
- Create strategic alliances with universities, colleges, boot camps to create access to talent.
- Institute an Agency Partner program and develop performance indicators to measure impact.
- Lead employer branding efforts; partner with external subject experts to create an attractive employer brand proposition
- Grow the Q4 brand externally through public speaking and involvement in the tech community.
- Optimize recruitment tech stack (Lever) to drive improvement in time to fill, candidate quality, cost per hire, etc.
- Own senior leadership hires, Director level and above.
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion to promote initiatives that are in support of a more diverse organization; participate on the D&I committee.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Significant experience working in a high growth tech organization and demonstrated track record of scaling organizations domestically and internationally
- 10 years in a people and culture or talent acquisition capacity, with at least 5 years at the leadership level leading the TA function and a team of recruiters
- Workforce planning skills are highly desirable
- Ability to build high performing teams with a strong track record of coaching and development
- Strong experience and understanding of sourcing techniques
- Expertise recruiting for senior roles and high in demand roles in the tech sector
- Demonstrated expertise in building strategic recruitment programs, ideally including diversity & inclusion, social recruitment, employer branding and talent development
- Strong leadership skills, managing a team and collaborating and influencing cross-functionally
- Ability to partner at all levels of the organization to identify future talent needs
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced and innovative environment, with a unique creative and entrepreneurial culture.
- Solid multitasking and prioritizing skills required in a high-volume recruitment environment
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orce
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We're thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact .