At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We're on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world's most successful public companies and institutions - and we are growing at an incredible pace. We're on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That's where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what's possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!The gig.
Q4 is looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Business Development Representative to join our Capital Markets Events team. The BDR goal is to increase opportunities and sales revenue for the company by supporting the Outside Account Directors in lead generation and qualified meeting sets. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating viable leads for the Account Director by initiating contact with potential and existing clients and setting conference calls and/or face to face meetings with these contacts for your area Director. Q4 is a fast-paced, high-growth company. The BDR role requires motivation, the ability to make a high volume of calls and touches, the ability to close, persistence, consistency and great time-management.
- Develop new business through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings using Salesforce and InsideSales.com
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Q4 products
- Keep prospect account records up to date in database (Salesforce) and for logging all activity and information on prospects
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Utilize all sales technologies and specified alerts (email and RSS feed) to stay on top of news for public companies in your region, especially Initial Public Offerings
- Post secondary degree or 1+ year experience in Sales, preferably in inside sales.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to effectively manage time with tasks
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with Salesforce and/or InsideSales.com helpful
- Some Capital Markets experience helpful
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
- Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
- And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orce
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We're thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact .