A Fortune 200 leader, CDW is the trusted resource and technology expert that Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their information technology needs. Our Azure/M365 Cloud Consultant role is a high-profile, post-sales opportunity that ideally sees you call on your talent and technical expertise in Cloud environments as well as your ability to implement and operationalize projects to help our customers transition to the cloud and more effectively utilize it.
Join us and you'll quickly learn that our Azure/M365 Cloud Consultant jobs provide accelerated opportunities to grow your career and turn your ideas into action. Your innovative outlook and strong desire to learn will ensure we keep up with the latest practices, ideas, and trends in the public cloud space. Companies rely on us to identify, implement, and maintain the technology that drives them forward and know when they do business with CDW, they aren't just getting cutting-edge technology solutions, they're gaining a trusted Azure/M365 Cloud Consultant.
This role is suitable for candidates that are focused on the Azure Platform OR on the M365/O365 suite of application. Ideal candidates will have experience in both areas.
* What you'll do:*
* Implement Microsoft Azure/M365 solutions for our clients
* Participate in the full project delivery life cycle from project kickoff to closeout
* Deliver solutions as outlined in the Project Statement of Work
* Troubleshoot performance, configuration, and application issues, as they arise
* Create project documentation, such as diagrams and configuration "as-built" documents
* Complete periodic training and certification courses and cross-train with other team members
* Formal training and informal collaboration are required
* Assist pre-sales Architects by reviewing Statement of Work and Work Breakdown documentation
* Participate in Service Offering Development projects and contribute to Services Roadmap discussions
* Regularly attend company, team, and management one-on-one meetings
* Complete administration tasks such as time-tracking and status reporting
* *What you need to succeed:
* 5+ years of IT experience in a system/network administration-related role
* 2+ years of IT experience implementing and/or administering Azure or M365 environments
* One or more Microsoft Certification(s) related to Azure/M365/O365 Administration, Security and\or Architecture. Specific certifications can include; MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, MS-100 and/or MS- 101 Enterprise Administrator Expert, MS-203 Messaging Administrator Associates, AZ-900-Azure Fundamentals, AZ-104-Azure Administrator Associates
* Specific implementation experience in some/all the following areas; Tenant to Tenant migrations, Hybrid Exchange Implementations, Teams and Teams with VOIP, OneDrive implementation and migration, Azure Active Directory, Azure Landing Zone, VM Migrations to Azure
* Solid understanding of Active Directory (AD), Domain Name System (DNS), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and general networking knowledge
* Experience with other directory services such as LDAP
* Experience troubleshooting in large enterprise environments with exposure to formal change control processes
* Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance with the Government of Canada
* Professional demeanor, good communication, strong organizational and time management skills
* Eagerness to provide positive business outcomes and excellent customer services
* Previous experience as a consultant or similar role
* Experience managing, administering, implementing services in a large enterprise environment
* Specific experience with SharePoint Implementation and Migration
* Proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell Power Platform Automation
* Migration of on-premise workloads to a public cloud environment
* Additional Microsoft Certification(s) related to Azure/M365/O365 Administrations, Security and/or Architecture. Specific certifications can include; AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security
* Microsoft Azure and O365 licensing and Vendor of Record programs
* Understanding of Linux and common web services
* Knowledge of languages such as Python and Terraform
* Who we are:*
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
* What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers. *
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you'll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self-and your best ideas-to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving-and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.