Employer Tour Of JobBankCanada.com -posted: 2011-07-06
Employers and Recruiters,
Welcome to the JobBankCanada.com Employer Tour Page.
JobBankCanada.com has been online serving thousands of Employers and millions of Jobseekers since 2005. The entire jobsite software was upgraded in 2011.
The job bank offers basic job posting for free up to 3 jobs. Additional functionality to exposure for your jobs is available at very competitive prices as listed on the Job Posting Rates Comparison page.
"Analysis of job posting results shows that our paid employer plans receive about 8 times more applications than our free job posting plans."
Some of the features available to employers are:
- Postal Code Search – The ability for jobseekers to find your job posting within a user specified radius from your Postal Code. This is ideal for employers who want locally based longer term employees as hiring locals helps increase employee recruitment, retention and it can help lower rates of absenteeism.
- Screening Questions – With our paid employer plans you will be able to create up to six screening questions. This will result in receiving higher qualified candidate applications and save you a lot of time because you will only have to review those who answered meet your initial hiring criteria based on their answers.
- Featured Job Postings – Highlighted Job Postings that show off your posting to candidates in job search results.
- Home Page Exposure – You can choose to have your job postings featured on the home page of the job bank.
- Dedicated Employer Page – Your dedicated employer page displays your corporate logo and provides candidates with an overview of your company and work environment so candidates will have a better understanding of your corporate culture. This also makes for a higher quality of candidate application. Your dedicated page will list all of your available jobs under your corporate overview.
- Home Page Banner Ad for 1 Click Viewing of all Your Jobs – Your corporate logo and hiring message can be featured on the home page. Your home page banner will be linked directly to your corporate overview and job postings. Candidates will be able to click on your home page banner and instantly view your company's list of jobs.
As a privately operated job bank, we would be pleased to hear from you with any questions or requirements you may have.